Saturday, December 11, 2010

:P

I will ignore your comment about my lovely red tutu. It was my newest clothing accessory for month of November. And about that script....I didn't need one. No lines. But there is no bitterness here. No sir-ree!

Anyways, enough about me....wait....this post is my post. Which means I can talk about myself as much as I feel like.
Hmm....Let's see....what can I talk about that would get on my dear p.b.g (person body guard)?
AH! I remember a time when we were eating dinner. She subway, me panda express. Yum. Anyways, you all know how they always give you a fortune cookie with your meal? Well, I got one that I saved for later. Well, later came soon, because as we were walking around town, Agent Lee was acting all paranoid and such. So I opened my fortune cookie because I was starting to get hungry again. And guess what it said!!!!
"Don't be overly suspicious where it's not warranted."
I laughed so hard that I almost peed my pants. So I tell my dear agent Lee.....Please don't be overly suspicious about that box of chocolate chip cookies that I left on your desk....I didn't forget anything this time....well....I might have mixed up the salt and the sugar again....the Secretary of defense said that they tasted good....but I did catch him tossing the box that I gave him in the trash as I left his office.
Anyways, this is my post. Lovely isn't it??? I finally got around to it, even when I was very busy.
Yes, Agent Lee, I do count avoiding my responsibilities as what keeps me busy the most. It is at the top of my to-do list everyday.
Good day....good night....good bye....
I'll get back to my public sometime or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment